ALHAMBRA TICKET FAQ
There is a lot of confusing information online about buying Alhambra tickets. The aim of this page is to answer any questions you may have once you have bought your tickets (e.g. how to modify, change, collect or cancel your tickets, etc.). For more information about the Alhambra, buying your tickets or visiting the Alhambra, CLICK HERE.
- Can I buy Alhambra tickets online?
- Yes. You can buy tickets from the BUY ALHAMBRA TICKETS.
- Can I buy Alhambra tickets by phone?
- Yes. The number is +34 858 953 616.
- I haven't received the email confirming my purchase. What should I do?
- First, check your spam folder and then phone the Alhambra (+34 858 953 616) and they will locate your purchase.
- Can I print my tickets at home?
- Yes, as long as you can clearly read the QR code.
- I don't have a printer. What can I do?
- You can either print them at the ticket machines next to the main Alhamba ticket office or use the QR code on your smartphone.
- Where can I collect my Alhambra tickets?
- From the Alhambra ticket office (if you have concessionary tickets) or the Alhambra ticket machines (if you paid by credit card either online or by phone).
- How can I get my Alhambra tickets without my credit card?
- You can collect them from the Alhambra ticket office. You will need your booking reference number and identity card.
- When must I collect my Alhambra tickets?
- You must collect your Alhambra tickets at least an hour before you are due to visit the Nasrid Palaces. However, it is always adviseable to collect them the day before especially if you have an early morning time slot to visit the Nasrid Palaces. See this page for more information.
- How can I change the type of ticket?
- If you have bought the wrong type of ticket (e.g. a concessionary ticket instead of an adult ticket), you should go to the Alhambra ticket office on the day of your visit. The ticket office will modify your ticket and you can pay any difference in cash.
- Can I change the name of the person on the ticket?
- No, it is not possible to change the name of the ticket holder.
- I have made a mistake with my ID number. How can I change it?
- You should phone the Alhambra (34 858 953 616) and they will change it for you.
- Can I give my ticket to a friend to use?
- No, the Alhambra tickets are non-transferible and it is not possible for another person to use your ticket.
- Can I cancel my tickets if necessary?
- Yes, in theory it is possible to cancel your Alhambra tickets at least 5 days before the date of your visit as long as you have not printed them out at the ticket machine.
- How can I cancel my Alhambra tickets?
- You should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you need to cancel and providing any relevant documentary proof for the cancellation.
It is only possible to make minor changes to your Alhambra tickets; it is not possible to change the name or ID number completely.
Although it is theoretically possible to cancel your tickets, refunds are not always given and cancellation is at the discretion of the Alhambra.
This famous quotation by Francisco de Icaza can be found in the Alcazaba and loosely translated means: "Give him alms, woman, for there is nothing sadder in life than being blind in Granada".