Collecting your Alhambra tickets
If you have booked your tickets online or by phone using a credit card, you can collect them from:
- any SERVICAIXA cashpoint in Andalucía
- the ALHAMBRA TICKET OFFICE
- the white cashpoint at the ALHAMBRA SHOP on Calle Reyes Católicos in Granada
- CARREFOUR (large supermarket)
- HALCON VIAJES (travel agency)
- TICKET OFFICE on Calle Acera del Casino (in front of Teatro Isabel la Católica)
FROM THE AHAMBRA
The ticket office at the Alhambra opens at 8:00 in the morning.
To collect your tickets, go to the room with the cashpoints to the right of the entrance. Insert the credit/debit card you used to book the tickets and your tickets will be printed.
If you don't have the credit card that you used to book the tickets with you, you will also need to pick your tickets up from the main ticket office with your booking reference number and identity card.
If someone else bought the tickets for you with a credit card that you don't have with you, you will need to go to the main Alhambra ticket office (advanced sales) with:
photocopy of your passport/identity card
- written authorisation from the person whose credit card was used - indicating cardholder's name, ID/passport number, last 5 digits of the credit card
- name and ID/passport number of the person authorised to collect the tickets
- reference number allocated when the tickets were reserved
It is a good idea to pick your tickets up in advance. This way you can sort out any problems before your visit and not be disappointed.
Also, if you have chosen to visit the palaces early, you can go directly to the palaces by entering through the Puerta de la Justicia (see map) instead of via the main ticket office entrance. The Puerta de la Justicia opens at 8:30 and it takes 5 minutes to get to the palaces.
NOTE: Children under 12 don't pay but they must have their own ticket and have to provide proof of age.
Room with the cashpoints for collecting your Alhambra tickets
Printing your Alhambra tickets
If you book your tickets using the TICKETMASTER website, you can print your tickets by entering the credit card you used to make the purchase. In the confirmation email you received, there is a link to this option.
ICOM and ICOMOS holders
If you are a member of ICOM (International Council of Museums ) or ICOMOS (International Council on Monuments and Historical Artistic Sites), you can collect your ticket directly from the Alhambra ticket office on the day of your visit by showing your card. The card must show the name of the individual visiting the Alhambra (not an institution) and tickets are restricted to one ticket per card. It is not necessary to book in advance as a number of tickets are kept aside for ticket holders.