COVID IN GRANADA
Approximately 39% of the Spanish population have now received their first dose of the vaccination. The State of Alarm ended on 9th May 2021 and gradually restrictions are being lifted. In Andalucía, there is now free movement between towns and villages in the province of Granada
To check the current restrictions in Granada (and Spain), see this map.
Bars and resturants are currently allowed to remain open until 00:00.
COVID RESTRICTIONS AFTER 9th May 2021
On the 9th May, a 3-stage reduction of restrictions will begin in Andalucía.
Stage 1: 9/5/2021 - 21/6/2021
- No curfew
- Travel between Andalucía and the rest of Spain is permitted
- Bars and restaurants: open until 00:00 (up to 8 people at tables indoors and up to 10 people at tables outdoors)
- Celebrations and events: 300 people indoors, 500 people outdoors
- Discos: open until 02:00 (dance floor only allowed outdoors)
- Bullfights and seated events: one empty seat between spectators
- Beaches and swimming pools: normal opening times
ALHAMBRA and ALHAMBRA TICKETS
The Alhambra is now open and it is possible to buy DAY tickets. It is not possible to buy NIGHT tickets. Audioguides are not available.
For information about cancellations and refunds for ALHAMBRA TICKETS and GRANADACARDS, please contact:
ALHAMBRA: +34858889002 or email@example.com
GRANADACARD: +34858880990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.