COVID IN GRANADA
To date, 68% of the Spanish population have now received their first dose of the vaccination and 58% have received both doses. The State of Alarm ended on 9th May 2021 and gradually restrictions are being lifted. In Andalucía, there is now free movement between towns and villages in the province of Granada
To check the current restrictions in Granada (and Spain), see this map.
Bars and resturants are currently allowed to remain open until 00:00.
As of the 26th June 2021, it is no longer necessary to wear masks in public places.
COVID RESTRICTIONS IN GRANADA
- No curfew
- Masks must be worn in all indoor public places. It is not necessary to wear a mask outside as long as you can maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from anyone. It is adviseable to carry a mask in case you need to wear it.
- Travel between Andalucía and the rest of Spain is permitted
- Bars and restaurants: open until 00:00 (up to 4 people at tables indoors and up to 8 people at tables outdoors)
- Celebrations and events: 300 people indoors, 500 people outdoors
- Discos: open until 02:00 (dance floor only allowed outdoors with face masks)
- Bullfights and seated events: one empty seat between spectators
- Beaches and swimming pools: normal opening times
ALHAMBRA and ALHAMBRA TICKETS
The Alhambra is now open and it is possible to buy DAY tickets. It is not possible to buy NIGHT tickets. Audioguides are not available.
For information about cancellations and refunds for ALHAMBRA TICKETS and GRANADACARDS, please contact:
ALHAMBRA: +34858889002 or firstname.lastname@example.org
GRANADACARD: +34858880990 or email@example.com.