Night Tour: Leyends of the Alhambra
Discover a different guided about the Alhambra! This is a special Night Tour: Leyends of the Alhambra.
We'll traversing its perimeter, battlements and forest and we'll know its leyends. Length between 2 and 2,15 hours approximately.
- Plaza Nueva: from where we will ascend the Cuesta de Gomérez hill, stopping near the statue of Washington Irving.
- Door of Justice to revive the Legend of the Hand and Key.
- The next stop is the Plaza del Aljibe (Square of the Cistern), from which we will move to the vicinity of the Tower of the Seven Grounds and the Tower of the Royal Children, telling the tales and the forgotten history of Generalife or the history of the Granada Venegas family,
- ending the visit at Paseo de los Tristes street.
Schedule: Fridays at 8:00 pm.
Meeting Point: Plaza Nueva next to the kiosk located at the corner of Calle Elvira.
- The tour has a low difficulty for the people till 70 years. For the people older than 70 years the tour has a medium difficulty. The slow walking tour passing a slight incline at the end. Lenght: aproximately 2,5 km.
- Go to the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour.
- Comfortable shoes.
It does not include: Transport to Meeting Point.
*This visit not include the access to the inside of the Alhambra. Therefore, not included the Alhambra's ticket.